service offered to: Mirabel, Vaudreuil-Dorion.
The cardio-respiratory branch of physiotherapy is widely unknown.
It can help on many different aspects like :
- Improving pulmonary ventilation with positioning techniques, respiratory techniques and manual therapy
- Improving thoracic expansion by relaxing muscles around the rib cage, the back and abdomen as well as mobilizing costal joints
- Improving the breathing pattern to have an optimal and harmonised breathing pattern
- Releasing pulmonary secretions with manual techniques, breathing techniques and different types of cough
- Improving cardiorespiratory endurance with a progressive and adapted program, often in collaboration with kinesiologists
- Decrease pain following a cardiac or pulmonary surgery
Reasons of consultation :
- Cystic fibrosis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Bronchial congestion
- Pain while breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Recent cardiac or pulmonary surgery
This service is offered to you at: Mirabel, Vaudreuil-Dorion.