At ABC Health Clinic
adapt their care
to all the individuals.
Kinesiologists are specialized in physical activity and the human body. The education needed to become a kinesiologist is a bachelor’s degree in science with a kinesiology profile from an accredited university.
Following an initial comprehensive assessment of your physical fitness, the kinesiologist will provide you with their recommendations which align with your personal goals.
How can I benefit from kinesiology?
- Injury rehabilitation
- Diminish pain or discomfort
- Improve health
- Prevent musculoskeletal injury and falls
- Decrease risk chance of chronic illnesses
- Better understanding of the human body and health
- Optimize your body composition goals
- Performance improvement
- Muscle rehabilitation after pregnancy
- Preparation for a competition
Our kinesiologists will first conduct a comprehensive physical fitness evaluation during the first appointment. The evaluation will be followed by a training session to deliver an individualized exercise program, this appointment will be either a 30-minute or a 60-minute training session depending on the recommendations of the kinesiologist and your objectives.
Insurance receipts for kinesiology and naturotherapy treatments are available.