You are about to schedule an appointment at ABC Health Clinic Vaudreuil-Dorion
Virtual services : 450-455-8500 (1-866-222-6735)
service offered to: Vaudreuil-Dorion.
Birth support is a wonderful way for parents to prepare for the arrival of their child. Why choose the services of a birth support person at ABC Health Clinic?
- Be accompanied by a qualified person throughout the pregnancy, during childbirth and postpartum
- Receive lessons and advice adapted to your needs and up to date in the scientific literature
- Unparalleled teamwork with the couple to promote autonomy and informed choice
- Extended availability of the companion by text messages, email and phone
- Planning your birth wishes
- Services covered by insurance companies
- And more …
According to the Quebec Birth Support Network, it has been shown that birth support makes a significant difference during childbirth and reduces ¹:
- 25% working time
- The epidural rate of 60%
- The caesarean section rate of 50%
- 30% pain medication
- The use of forceps and suction cup 40%
Several packages and à la carte services available!
¹ Réseau québécois d’accompagnantes à la naissance (2011), www.naissance.ca
This service is offered to you at: Vaudreuil-Dorion .