You are about to schedule an appointment at ABC Health Clinic Vaudreuil-Dorion
Virtual services : 450-455-8500
Mental health support
service offered to: Vaudreuil-Dorion.
For a happier,
balanced, and satisfying life…
A mental health supporter
can help you with :
Your relationship with others :
- Relationship difficulties
- Lack of assertion
- Difficulty being respected (standing up for oneself)
- Difficulty setting boundaries
- Rivalry, inferiority, compassion to others
Your relationship with yourself :
- Self Confidence
- Self knowledge
- Grief, loss and separation
- Life transitions
- Quest for one’s life mission
- Lack of creativity
- Professional burnout
During sessions, the mental health supporter will :
- Listen attentively
- Support you respectfully and non-judgmentally
- Hear your life stories
- Understand your concerns
- Observe how you function in unsatisfying relationships
- Help you bring awareness to the present
- Help you understand yourself better
- Guide you be empowered in your life
Individual, child/adolescent and couple therapy available.
Corporate training and conferences on request.
IMPORTANT : to make an appointment with a mental health supporter, please contact ABC Health Clinic Vaudreuil-Dorion. Please note this service is only available in French at the moment.
This service is offered to you at: Vaudreuil-Dorion.